Countless hours have gone into this site and many more are still to come. We are truly thankful for all the wonderful emails and guestbook entries we have received. We are grateful for the press and proud of the awards that have been presented to us.
These are a few publications that have featured our site or articles from our site. Please email us if you are interested in using content or if you have any questions.
- Christmas Around the World appeared in a regional publication “Disabled Dealer Magazine”, December 2005.
- The Village Homeowners Association (Paraaque Greenheights Homeowners Association, Inc. – PGHAI monthly newsletter featured our Bonnets & Bunnies, 2005.
- The holiday resort of Roquetas de Mar in Spain magazine featured our Bonnets & Bunnies, 2005.
- The Dallas Morning News, Kids Day section featured our Noise Maker-Shakers Dec. 2004.
- Modern Sage Magazine (www.modernsage.com) reprinted The History of Fathers Day 2004.
- Canadian Women’s Club of The Hague (NL) reprinted Canadian Thanksgiving for Sept/Oct 2003 edition.
- Holiday Guide 2002, a supplement to Times/Review Newspapers, P.O. Box 1500, 7785 Main Rd., Mattituck, NY 11952, featured Winter Wonders: Seasonal Plants and Flowers.
- The March 31, 2002 issue of The Saginaw News, a 60,000-circulation daily in mid-Michigan featured our Are You a “Fool” quiz.
- The May 3, 2000 issue of The Arizona Republic featured our Cinco de Mayo site.
- The Godly Business Woman Magazine featured our Mothers’ Day Breakfast in Bed and our Fathers’ Day Grillin’ Time in their May/June 2000.
- Observer-Reporter in Pennsylvania (39,000 circulation newspaper) published a few of our Easter bread recipes in their Easter edition 2000.
- The Arizona Republic featured our Thanksgiving site along with only one other site as a featured Web site in their November 20, 1999 issue.