The first week of January is designated as Diet Resolution Week.
The first definition of a diet is simply the kinds of food that a person habitually eats. This week is about focusing and altering the types of food you consume rather than reducing the amount.
Things to do if your current diet is poor:
- eat at least one piece of produce every day (fruit or vegetable)
- eat fish at least once a month (once a week would be better)
- drink at least two glasses of water a day
- don’t drink caffeinated beverages after 5PM (this will promote better sleep too)
- drink no more that one glass of wine a day
- don’t eat fast, slow down
- lower sodium in your diet by reducing your intake of processed and canned foods
What tips do you have?
image courtesy of xymonau