1 all-beef hot dog
1 poppy seed hot dog bun*
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
1 tablespoon sweet green pickle relish
1 tablespoon chopped onion
2 tomato wedges
1 dill pickle spear
2 port pepper or a peperoncino
1 dash celery salt
Grill or boil hot dogs until done. Warm buns on the grill or in the oven.
- Place a hot dog in warmed bun.
- Place a dill pickle spear on 1 side of the dog and tomato wedges on the other side.
- Squirt yellow mustard over dog in a zigzag pattern.
- Place on the sweet relish, then onion.
- Top sport peppers.
- Sprinkle with celery salt.
*Can’t find poppy seed buns? Take regular buns and brush with melted butter then sprinkle with poppy seeds. Pop into a warm oven for 5 minutes (or grill).
Image courtesy of Meghann Marco and Wikipedia.